- The tricone roller bit working life is according the drilling formation and the drilling rig.
- Rock formation: Very soft with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as shale, clay, sandstone and conglomerate, etc.
- Journal bearing. Hard faced bearing surface. Inner hole of cone is silver-plated. The load capacity and seizure resistance of the bearing is greatly improved.
- O ring seal is made of the more wear resistant and high saturated with the increased seal section and precisely designed scaling flange in the cone sealing area has increased the reliability of the seal.
- All rubber compensator is used which can limit pressure differential and prevent drilling fluid from entering the lubrication system and this provides the bearing system with good assurance of lubrication.
- High wear resistance and excellent cutting ability of the insert bit are given full play by using carbide compacts of high strength and high toughness in combination with optimized compact numbers and rows, the exposure height and special shaped compacts. For steel booth bit, the tooth surface is hard faced with new type of wear resistant material and thus has extended working life of the cutting structure while still maintaining high ROP.